Sunday, March 11, 2012

IronMan Mad-libs

Before IronTeam:
Hey Janelle, how's it going?  I had such a crazy night, I went to the club and danced for hours! We got to the club pretty early, around 11PM or so.  For the first couple hours I did my best to get as drunk as possible but later I was definitely feeling it. My dress got a rip but I managed to fix it. After the club, we were starving so we went and gorged at Swingers in Santa Monica. Afterwards I passed out.. I drank so much vodka and red bull.. I tried to recover by drinking lots of water but still woke up this morning extremely hungover.  All I want to do is lie in bed, I'm going to be dead at work tomorrow, hopefully my boss doesn't notice. What a great time, it was totally worth it. 

After IronTeam:
Hey Janelle, how's it going?  I had such a crazy morning, I went to IronTeam practice and biked for hours! We got to practice pretty early, around 730AM or so.  For the first couple hours I did my best to hydrate but later I was definitely feeling it. My tire got a flat but I managed to fix it. After practice, we were starving so we went and gorged at Swingers in Santa Monica. Afterwards I passed out.. I drank so much powerbar perform drink..  I tried to recover by drinking lots of powerbar recovery but still woke up this morning extremely sore. All I want to do is lie in bed, I'm going to be dead at  practice tomorrow, hopefully coach Brad doesn't notice. What a great time, it was totally worth it. 


While the 'Before IronTeam' was fun the 'After IronTeam' is a much more satisfying and fulfilling fun. Also a lot healthier :)

2 comments: